Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are experiencing severe delays on dispatching orders.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Introducing the Sonicaid SRX Digital Rate and Trace display Doppler with choice of interchangeable non-waterproof 2MHz or 3MHz probes (sold separately).
With over 40 years’ experience in Fetal Monitoring, Huntleigh's latest technological innovations have enabled them to develop a new digital platform for their latest range of Dopplers. Designed to improve efficiency and effectiveness in clinical diagnosis, the SRX offers unrivalled value and quality.
Continuing to reflect the excellent performance, quality and whole life value that Sonicaid products are renowned for, this latest range uses advanced software and digital processing to take the handheld Doppler to new levels of sophistication with major new features and benefits.
Algorithms optimise the presentation of Fetal Heart Rate and enhance the quality of sound using an unique Dynamic Digital Noise Reduction (DDNR) system and gel filter. Doppler sound recording and playback is just one of the many new features in this state of the art digital Doppler unit.
The SRX is also compatible with all Dopplex vascular XS probes for audio only screening or arteries and veins (4MHz for obstetric vessels).
High resolution colour display
• Fetal Heart Rate & Trace displayed in high definition
• Wide viewing angle
Multi Functional Display
• Toggle between large numeric FHR display mode to FHR trace mode
Data storage on micro SD card
• Extensive storage capacity for both FHR and audio files for playback or download to our viewing & archiving software
Integrated charging & connectivity
• USB port for quick and easy charging and communication with our software.
• Stereo headphone connection socket.
High sensitivity interchangeable probes
• All new XS probes have been calibrated and fine-tuned to provide excellent performance over the widest gestational age & BMI range in all clinical settings.
Hear the difference
• Digital sound processing enables our new Dynamic Digital Noise Reduction (DDNR) system to eliminate the background noise and the gel filter reduces the loud crackle when gel is applied.