Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are experiencing severe delays on dispatching orders.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
High resolution colour display
• Waveforms displayed in high definition
• Wide viewing angle.
Bi-directional waveform generated from the digital Doppler spectrum with auto scaling feature
• Maximises accuracy and clarity of waveforms; essential for patients with poor blood flow.
Data storage on micro SD card
• Store waveforms and sounds for review or transfer to optional DR5 software package for printing reports
Integrated charging & connectivity
• USB port for quick and easy charging and communication with our software. Bluetooth wireless technology and stereo headphone connection socket.
High sensitivity interchangeable probes
• All new XS probes have been calibrated and fine-tuned for optimum use.
• An optional PPG probe provides easy and accurate measurement of toe pressures.
Hear the difference
• Digital sound processing enables our new Dynamic Digital Noise Reduction (DDNR) system to eliminate the background hiss and the gel filter reduces the loud crackle when gel is applied.