Who can order?
We are able to accept orders from all GP Surgeries, Primary Care Trusts (PCT’s), NHS Hospitals, Pharmacy, clinics and wholesalers or retailers.
BACS: Direct Bank Transfer payments must be made to:
Bank Name: Lloyds TSB
Branch: Woolwich, London
Account Name: Medi-Move Limited
Account No.: 00483627
Sort Code: 30 99 88
IBAN: GB64 LOYD 3099 8800 4836 27
Cheque: Please make cheques payable to Medi-Move Ltd. Send them to:
1-3 Blackheath Hill, Greenwich
On Account: You must contact us in order to set up an account.
What currency do you use?
We only accept UK Pound Sterling (GBP). Customer from overseas are welcome to order but payment will be taken in GBP.
Can I order online or by phone, e-mail or fax?
Yes, you can order directly online, or if you prefer you can place your order over the telephone on 0800 652 7262 or by fax on 0208 691 7742.
When will I be charged?
You will only be charged once your order has been dispatched.
Questions about delivery times, charges & destinations
How much is postage & packaging?
You will get 30 days credit on your orders.
In order to get credit, you have to fill a form and send to us along with full information. If the credit form will pass all the points, then only we would be able to supply you goods with 30 days of credit.
When is an order dispatched, & how long does it take to deliver?
Orders placed before 4pm on Monday to Friday are sent out on the same day (if all items are in stock), excluding Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays.
Please note that non-stock items such as our fridges and furniture range can typically take 2-4 Days to be delivered; we will contact you to confirm a more definite delivery time. We can directly deliver goods from our manufacturer’s warehouse.
We do our best to estimate correct delivery dates. Some of the more remote parts of the UK within Scotland and Northern Ireland may take slightly longer than the stated delivery date.
Which countries do you ship to?
We are able to deliver worldwide. Delivery can take longer than the standard 2-3 weeks. In some instances we may need to adjust postage and packaging charges, if so, before proceeding with the order we will contact you and confirm adjusted postage charges.
Which courier companies do you use?
We mainly use City link. One of the finest courier companies in London.
Can I collect my order from your warehouse?
Yes, Come to our office and collect your order. Just phone us before coming.
How much must I spend to get free delivery?
All orders in excess of £100 are free (UK only).
Can someone else sign for my order?
Yes. Anybody can sign for your order as long as they are at the specified delivery address.
Questions about our returns policy and how to make a return
What is your return policy?
All of our products are of the highest quality and it is highly unlikely that they will be defective. However, if you need to make a return, so long as the product/s are in their original condition. You will receive the full amount back, minus postage charge.
In the event that the customer is not satisfied with the goods, but the goods are not defective or incorrect, the company reserves the right to refuse the return of the goods.
For hygiene and safety reasons we cannot exchange or accept the return of items, which have been opened and used.
(1) Medimove Ltd does not accept liability for shortages or damage to deliveries unless the Customer notifies Medimove of the shortage or damage in writing within 7 days of receipt of the delivery.
(2) Items can be returned for credit/replacement if unused, complete and inclusive of all original packaging. Under no circumstances will goods be accepted for return if they are damaged, subject to improper handling, been partly opened, seals and labels been removed or tampered.
(3) Returns due to customer error will be subject to a 15% or more (according to the company terms and conditions) handling charge.
(4) Goods must be returned via recorded delivery and fragile items must be packed with great care. The company accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during transit.
(5) Goods must be returned in their original condition and packaging. Additionally, it must be accompanied by a copy of original invoice.
(6) Delivery is deemed to take place when the goods are delivered to the Customer's nominated address, whereupon the risks of loss, breakage and all damage shall pass to the Customer.
(7) Items will not be accepted back for credit if the product is not a stock line (Purchased specifically to fulfill your request).
(8) Goods will only be accepted for return by the company in response to a “Product recall or Batch Recall” issued by the manufacturer.
(9) Faulty products may not be credited or replaced until the company receives the credit/replacement from the manufacturer.
(10) Refrigerated items and controlled drugs cannot be returned, unless authorized.
(11) Title in the goods does not pass to the Customer until payment is received in full by Medimove Ltd.
(12) The Customer has to accept the goods when they are ready for delivery.
Can I make an exchange?
Yes. We are happy to exchange goods within 7 days of receipt of your order, providing that the good/s you wish to exchange are in their original condition.
You will only be charged the shipping costs of exchanging the goods. Any variation in pricing of the goods will be charged or credited to your account.
For hygiene and safety reasons we cannot exchange or accept the return of items, which have been opened and used. In order to make an exchange please contact us.
How do I make a return?
If you need to make a return, please call us on 0800 652 7262. We are happy to help you.
When will I receive a refund?
Once we receive the returned item/s we will immediately refund you.
Do I have to pay for return postage?
If you are returning an item, or items, to us for a refund or an exchange then the cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
Please note the item/s is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
I received a wrong / faulty item?
Regrettably mistake can very rarely occur. If you receive a wrong or faulty item then please contact a member of our customer service team and we will be happy to help you. You have 7 days from receipt of your order to return it to us.
Questions about creating & updating account
How do I create an account?
There are three ways to create an account:
How can I update my account?
If you need to update your account details then simply sign in to your account and edit your details.
Can I change my password?
Yes. Simply sign in to your account and edit your password.
Can I check if my order has been dispatched?
Yes, you can directly phone on our numbers or email us.
Awaiting Payment: You select to pay for your order by cheque or direct bank transfer. If you meant to, or prefer to pay by credit-card, please call us on 0800 652 7262. Please note we will not dispatch your order until funds are deposited into our account.
Item/s back ordered: One or more of the items you ordered are currently out of stock, so we have sent you the items which we have available. We ‘back-order’ for your convenience, so that you receive all of the available goods in as a timely manner. Please note that we do not apply an additional delivery charge for back-ordered items which are sent to you at a later date.
Can I change my order?
If your order has not been dispatched then we can update your order. Please call us immediately with the necessary update.
Can I add a message to my order?
Within the notes section of the order page you can write specific instructions or details which you feel might be important or of use to us.
Can I cancel my order?
You may cancel orders with no cost incurred as long as the items have not yet been dispatched.
If your items have been dispatched, you can still cancel your order, however you will be charged for the postage cost incurred for receiving and returning the ordered items.
What if an item is out of stock?
If your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you and send on the items which are in stock. If the item out of stock is expected to be unavailable for a period of time, then we will contact you.