All orders received before 4pm will be dispatched same day. 98.4% of orders will be dispatched on same working day for in-stock items only.
Spend over £100 before VAT and your order will be dispatched free of charge.
**Carriage to UK mainland only. Please call us for shipping charges to other destinations.
Order Value (excl. VAT & Carriage) Charges
Below £100 …................………........…£5.99
Over £100 ............................................FREE
What is our return policy?
All of our products are of the highest quality and it is highly unlikely that they will be defective. However, if you need to make a return, so long as the product/s are in their original condition. You will receive the full amount back, minus postage charge.
In the event that the customer is not satisfied with the goods, but the goods are not defective or incorrect, the company reserves the right to refuse the return of the goods.
For hygiene and safety reasons we cannot exchange or accept the return of items, which have been opened and used.
(1) Medimove Ltd does not accept liability for shortages or damage to deliveries unless the Customer notifies Medimove of the shortage or damage in writing within 7 days of receipt of the delivery.
(2) Items can be returned for credit/replacement if unused, complete and inclusive of all original packaging. Under no circumstances will goods be accepted for return if they are damaged, subject to improper handling, been partly opened, seals and labels been removed or tampered.
(3) Returns due to customer error will be subject to a 15% or more (according to the company terms and conditions) handling charge.
(4) Goods must be returned via recorded delivery and fragile items must be packed with great care. The company accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during transit.
(5) Goods must be returned in their original condition and packaging. Additionally, it must be accompanied by a copy of original invoice.
(6) Delivery is deemed to take place when the goods are delivered to the Customer's nominated address, whereupon the risks of loss, breakage and all damage shall pass to the Customer.
(7) Items will not be accepted back for credit if the product is not a stock line (Purchased specifically to fulfill your request).
(8) Goods will only be accepted for return by the company in response to a “Product recall or Batch Recall” issued by the manufacturer.
(9) Faulty products may not be credited or replaced until the company receives the credit/replacement from the manufacturer.
(10) Refrigerated items and controlled drugs cannot be returned, unless authorized.
(11) Title in the goods does not pass to the Customer until payment is received in full by Medimove Ltd.
(12) The Customer has to accept the goods when they are ready for delivery.