The Omron 907 Blood Pressure Monitor is the most suitable monitor for use in a clinical setting as it provides versatile use, from fully automatic operation to manual deflation control with the capability for oscillometric and auscultatory use.
- Automatic blood pressure monitor which can be used either at the hospital bedside or in a consultation room.
- Large LCD display of SBP (Systolic), DBP (Diastolic) and HR (Heart Rate).
- One - push operation.
- Automatic inflation pressure setting.
- Average mode - will automatically take 2 or 3 separate readings and then display the average values.
- Auscultation Mode - this mode allows you to monitor blood pressure using a stethoscope, inflates and deflates the cuff automatically.
- Arrhythmias - the number of irregular pulse waves is displayed up to 3 times per observation.
- Supplied with standard adult cuff, rechargeable batteries & adaptor.
- Clinically validated.
- 3 Years Warranty.
Product Code: MMBPM008