Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are experiencing severe delays on dispatching orders.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 is an easy-to-use 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor which offers maximum patient comfort and compliance.
• Highest clinical validation – BHS A/A
• Intelligent inflation provides excellent patient comfort and improves compliance
• Fully flexible program options for various measurement periods and inflation
• Includes Welch Allyn CardioPerfect® Workstation software
• Easily create, print, and customise detailed reports to meet your needs
• Data can be transferred to all major patient record systems inc. EMIS, SystmOne and Vision
• Lightweight, compact and quiet for further patient comfort and compliance
• 100% latex-free, PVC cuffs reduce the risk of allergic reactions
• Can be integrated with other CardioPerfect™ devices such as ECG and Spirometry to streamline diagnostics
• Supplied with 5 cuffs - 1 x Child, 1 x Small Adult, 1 x Adult, 1 x Large Adult & 1 x Extra Large.
• On-site staff training available
• CardioPerfect software compatible with Patient Record System via PDF (only applies to Williams Ireland customers)
What's Central Blood Pressure and Pulse Wave Analysis?
Future-proof your investment with the upgradable 7100 ABPM with Central Blood Pressure & Pulse Wave Analysis (W71345).
• Add new functionality including central blood pressure and pulse wave analysis to identify arterial stiffness.
• Studies show that measuring aortic pulse wave velocity and central blood pressure provides greater indication of potential heart attacks and strokes than the blood pressure value taken on the upper arm alone.
You may also require the Systemone software W9903