Paediatric Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter for Paediatrics is a compact yet simple and reliable SpO₂ monitoring device that is widely used in Hospitals and Hospital type facilities.
With its 2 AAA alkaline batteries (supplied), the oximeter’s power consumption is less than 30mA.
The oximeter features 6 display modes and a highly legible OLED display with 10 brightness levels.
- Suitable for paediatric use
- Display SpO₂, PR, pulse bar
- Dual colour OLED display
- 6 display modes with 10 adjustable brightness levels
- Auto power off
- Requires two AAA alkaline batteries (supplied)
- Power consumption: Less than 30mA
- Battery Life: Two AAA 1.5v, 600mAh alkaline batteries could be continuously operated for up to 30 hours.
- 1 year warranty
- SpO₂ display Range: 0% - 99%
- SpO₂ measurement range: 70%-99%
- Accuracy: 70% ~ 99%, ± 3%, 0% ~ 69% no definition
- Resolution 1%
- Pulse Rate display Range: 0bpm ~ 254bpm
- Pulse rate measure range: 30bpm ~ 235bpm
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: 30bpm ~ 99bpm, ±2bpm; 100bpm ~ 235bpm ± 2%
- Resolution: 1bpm
- Operating Temperature: 5°C ~ 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ + 55°C
- Operating Humidity: ≤ 80% no condensation in operation
Product Code: MMOXM001