The DARAY X4 Series LED is a premium quality examination light for use in all general medical diagnosis and procedures
The X4 Series LED examination light has a large diameter light-patch providing excellent illumination. This model boasts single-handed lighting control, on/off and variable intensity, from a single switch located next to the light head. A smooth, fully-enclosed light head and arm system assists with the management of infection control.
Available as wall, ceiling and mobile versions which include the most versatile spring-balanced suspension arms available for effortless repositioning - the X400 will complement any examination room.
Infection controlling design.
Variable intensity from 0% - 100%.
LED technology provides energy and cost saving over the lifetime of the product.
BioProtect® antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces to assist with infection control management.
- Long lamp life - 50,000 hours
- Colour temperature of 4,300k.
- Emits no infrared radiation - no increase in temperature in the light-field.
- A strong beam of light with an even intensity across the entire area for a clearer viewing and reduced eye strain.
- No life-risk voltage at the light-head.
- DARAY LED lights are more robust than conventional equivalent halogen lights
- Battery back-up option available.
Product Code: MMEXL006