Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are experiencing severe delays on dispatching orders.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
With high colour rendition and a large illumination field, the Brandon Astralite is designed to suit your every need!
The Astralite minor surgical light uses HD-LED technology to deliver high quality lighting for any procedure producing up to 10,000 lux of intense bright light with intuitive controls and a unique "Auto On" feature.
The Astralite® “Auto On” feature turns the light on as soon as the user touches any control. Its clear and simple wipe clean controls provide adjustments of intensity and colour, whilst the field size can be adjusted to suit the surgical site using the ergonomic handle.
Please note, ceiling mounted models are intended to be wired in to the mains while mobile models are supplied with a lead and plug
• Has a large movement range of 5 rotations which allow easy positioning of the light beam around the examination table from any angle.
• Has shadow control by spreading LEDs across the whole lighting surface, which means a better distribution of light is provided.
• Clear and simple wipe clean controls provide adjustments of intensity and colour, whilst the field size can be adjusted to suit the surgical site using the ergonomic handle.
• The Astralite® “Auto On” feature turns the light on as soon as the user touches any control.
• Provides 100,000 Lux of intense bright light at 1m providing ample light for even the most demanding procedure.
• Astralite® reproduces all of the visible colours naturally and accurately. The high Ra>95 describes the exceptionally high quality of white light whilst the high R9>95 measurement describes how it accurately illuminates red tissue.
• A large illuminated area of 195 mm diameter makes it easy to illuminate large areas of tissue and to target the light on to the wound.
• The beams of light from Astralite® have a focus depth of 600mm to penetrate into deep cavities.