Please note: New website in development - products are subject to availability and price adjustment.
The Keeler Jazz LED Pocket Diagnostic Set comprises a Jazz Ophthalmoscope and Otoscope in a convenient, velcro pouch.
The instruments feature Keeler's renowned optics and build quality, and can be customised using a set of three interchangeable colour rings.
Apertures and filters:
• Wide Angle - Illuminates the largest area of fundus for the best possible general diagnosis through a dilated pupil.
• Macular - Designed specifically for examination of the macular region of the fundus where a larger beam would create
excessive pupillary reaction or patient discomfort.
• Red Free - The red free filter is used to examine blood vessels in fine detail. By filtering out the red light, blood vessels are silhouetted against a dark green ground.
• Cobalt Blue - Used in conjunction with fluorescein dye for the detection and examination of corneal scars and abrasions.
• Semi Circle - Provides a combination of depth perception and field of view.
• Fixation Cross - Projects a graticule onto the retina for assessment of the degree and direction of eccentric fixation.
• Brilliant LED illumination
• +/- 20D range of powers
• Renowned high performance Keeler optics with aspherical lens
• Slimline pocket size fits neatly in your pocket
• Trusted Keeler optics
• Jazz LED Fibre Optic Pocket Ophthalmoscope
• Jazz Pocket Otoscope
• Convenient case included