Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are experiencing severe delays on dispatching orders.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The Hyfrecator is reliable and durable, with the added benefits of being both efficient and cost-effective. It is commonly used by Dermatologists and GP's in conjunction with curettage for the destruction of small, well-defined skin cancers such as basal cell carcinoma. It is also used for the treatment of benign moles, warts, skin tags, solar keratoses and more.
The Hyfrecator allows precise destruction of all types of lesions (both superficial and deep) and controls surgical bleeding simply, quickly and effectively.
• State of the art in minor ops for GPs
• Provides coagulation, desiccation and fulguration for many applications: dermatology (warts, spider veins, skin tags and moles etc.); gynaecology, urology and vasectomy
• Memory to store up to 3 power settings
• Digital one-tenth incremental control in the critical 0 - 10 Watt range
• Digital display of power output
• Finger tip up/down power control
• Comes complete with switching handle and cord, 10 disposable electrolase tips (5 sharp, 5 blunt), wall bracket and manual
• A wide range of electrodes and accessories are available (see below)