Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are experiencing severe delays on dispatching orders.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The UM-102A is the latest second generation Mercury-Free sphymomanometer from A&D Medical. It builds on the reliability and accuracy of the previous model, which it replaces, but now features a new ergonomic, modern, lightweight design.
Designed for professional use, it allows clinician to record accurate blood pressure measurements using the "Gold Standard" Auscultatory measurement technique whilst listening for Korotkoff sounds with a stethoscope. It also features attached connectors and inflation bulbs which makes swapping cuffs quick and simple!
• Measurement Method: Auscultatory measurement with stethoscope
• Measurment Range: 0 - 300 mm Hg (pressure) Pulse 40-180 beats/minute
• Measurement Accuracy: Pressure 3mmHg, Pulse 5%
• Display Type: Digital LCD
• Power Source: 2 AA batteries (supplied)
• Auto Shut Off: Yes
Warranty: 2 years
• Auscultatory, manual blood pressure measurement without Mercury
• Digital readout of pulse at end of measurement
• Integrated cuff storage and carry handle
• Clinically validated
• Vertical, easy to read, anti-glare LCD display
• Long battery life from 2 AA 1.5 volt batteries (included)
• Supplied complete with "Quick Fit" adult cuff and bulb