Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are experiencing severe delays on dispatching orders.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Safe and convenient sampling of capillary blood by professionals
Designed to simplify and speed up the process of capillary blood sampling, Safe-T-Pro Plus lancets feature a variable depth
setting and special Safe-T-Wing tabls that prevent the lancet from being reused.
Safe-T-Pro lancets are supplied in boxes of 200 devices and should be disposed of with clinical waste after use.
Multiple safety features combined with customized settings make the Accu-Chek
• Use : Single use only
• Adjustable depth setting: Yes
• Penetration depths:
• Low (short marking) – 1.3mm
• Medium (middle marking) – 1.8mm
• High (long marking) – 2.3mm
• Special needle cut: 3-facet cut
• Siliconized needle : Yes
• Needle diameter: 0.63 mm (23 G)
• Automatic retraction of needle : Yes
• Single-use only: Yes
• Recognition of used device : Yes
• Sterility: 4 years after sterilization
Single use, obtaining capillary blood from the fingertip or, if the patient is a child under 1 year from the heel.
Entire device is for single use only.
Disposal of used single-use lancing devices always in accordance with the local / facility’s disposal procedures and country’s sanitary regulations.
• 3 adjustable depth settings allow the sampling of blood according to the skin condition of the patient
• Each depth setting clicks into place and cannot slip out of position once selected
• Special beveled needle cut and needle diameter for virtually pain-free blood sampling
• Use with adults, children under 1 year and neonates
• Save space and costs by using one type of lancet
• Designed for single use, to avoid cross contamination
• The Safe-T-technology ensures that the needle is always safely stored in the housing, preventing accidental needle sticks
• Automatic needle retraction after single use eliminates risk of injury and cross contamination
• After the single use the complete lancing device is disposed of