The revolutionary SpiroUSB Spirometer is PC-based spirometer that connects directly to the USB port of your desktop or laptop computer. The supplied software allows a full range of spirometry tests to be performed.
The software can be easily linked to other patient journal or GP administration systems, occupational health or other medical databases. With a laptop or notebook PC the SpiroUSB becomes highly portable too.
If customers use the spirometry PC software an annual link licence is available allowing you to transfer COPD and Asthma QOF read codes directly to EMIS together with a PDF of the report.
- Connects directly to a PC or laptop without the need for any additional docking systems.
- Allows fully featured PC-based spirometry in three easy steps.
- Precision Micro Medical ‘Gold Standard’ transducer.
- Measures up to 41 user-selectable parameters.
- Configurable printout format.
- Portable when used with a laptop or notebook.
- No batteries required.
- Can upgrade existing Spida5 and SpidaExpert databases to SPCS.
- Compatible with EMIS.
- Compatible with SystmOne.
- Clear Graphic user interface.
- Export functions to PDF, MS Word, Excel, XML.
Product Code: MMRES011