Please note: New website in development - products are subject to availability and price adjustment.
Replacing the Mushroom Valve & Washer
The Mushroom Valve is specifically designed to prevent water flowing out of the reservoir whilst filling. Should a replacement Mushroom Valve or Washer be required, please follow the steps below:
1. Remove the reservoir from the Propulse®
2. Remove the old Mushroom Valve from the reservoir and discard
3. Insert a new Mushroom Valve into the reservoir
4. Remove the rubber Washer from the underside of the tank plug hole and discard
5. Insert a new rubber Washer into the lip on the underside of the tank plug hole
6. Return the reservoir to the machine
· When the mushroom valve is fitted correctly, it should lift slightly with the tension of your finger, when pressed.
· Be careful when changing the valves and washers, as any damage to either will cause the tank to leak.
· Be sure to check the valves and washers prior to each use, as they do wear through normal use and may need changing – this will help prevent possible damage to the water inlet valve.